Discover the monumental airport building on a private group tour with your friends, family or colleagues! The two-hour guided tours take an in-depth look at the historical and architectural background.
Please send your reservation inquiry for group tours via e-mail to our cooperation partner Museumsdienst Berlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group tours are offered in German and English. Other languages available on request.
Duration of the tour: 2 hours
Prices for group tours:
The Myth of Tempelhof & Hidden Places (German & English)
up to 10 persons 250 €
up to 20 persons 300 €
up to 30 persons 400 € (Hidden Places tour is limited to a maximum of 25 participants)
For school groups (German & English)
up to 30 pupils 150 € (Hidden Places tour is limited to a maximum of 25 participants)
Individual tours with thematic focuses (German & English)
Depending on interest, the following thematic focuses can be booked for group tours in addition to the tours "The Myth of Tempelhof" & "Hidden Places":
Architecture, Third Reich, Allies/Cold War
up to 10 persons 350 €
up to 20 persons 400 €
up to 30 persons 500 €
- The tour requires a reasonable level of physical fitness. Participants should be able to walk longer distances and climb stairs. Due to structural conditions the tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- Sturdy shoes are recommended.
- It is mandatory to wear an FFP2 face mask in indoor spaces.
- Dogs, baby carriages, walkers and wheelchairs are not permitted on the tour.
- Changes in tour routes may occur as a result of certain events taking place on the site.
- Photography is permitted for private use only.
For further information please contact our cooperation partner Museumsdienst Berlin:
Phone: +49 (0)30-247 49 888
(Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–4 p.m., Saturday+Sunday 9 a.m.–1 p.m.)